November 29, 2010

wowza 7 months


Dear Lillian,

You are seven months today! Wow you are growing fast. I love calling you Lillian. I call you Lilly a lot of the time but just saying your name, Lillian, brings so much joy and a smile to my face. Right now you are sitting in your chair watching your baby einstein video and waving your right foot in the air. You are so cute when you do that. You also sit with your feet crossed most of the time. Such a proper little miss already. Food is your new best friend and peas are  your favorite so far. It is so exciting to experience new food with you. You are getting so good at eating and I sometimes can't feed you fast enough. One of my favorite things is when you get tired and you lay in my arms and just stare at me. You stare right into my eyes and sometimes reach and touch my face. I know at that very moment that you are going to be hard to say no to. You have been babbling up a storm lately but you have only figured our how to make the "B" sound but today I swore I heard you say mama. You were sitting in your bumbo seat playing and you wanted out and then I heard it. Of course I could just be hearing what I want to but it is still heart pleasing to think you said that. Well little love it is time to get in the floor and play! I am so proud of you already!

I love you to the moon and back!

Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment