December 6, 2010

Thoughts

Friends?

What does it take to be a friend? 
What expectations do I and you (others) put on friendships?
Why do we place expectations on friendships or certain friends?
How do you be a friend?
How do you politely dissolve friendships?
How do you accept when someone doesn't return the effort you put into a friendship?


See friendships/relationships have been on the brain. I am seeking God's word and guidance into answering some of my questions. I don't want to explain why these thoughts are there and what circumstances placed them there either. I know people say that we have certain friends for the "seasons" in our lives. Well what about friends that see you through those seasons. When do you become a "forever" friend? 

As for me, I know I need to work on my friendship skills but sometimes it's hard when you feel that the effort isn't being reciprocated. But it shouldn't matter about that, and yet it does. This is all I am going to say because I am not here to hurt feelings. This is just what has been filling my mind lately. 
So here is to change and understanding with the guidance of the Lord. 

I am so blessed that He is my forever friend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment