January 20, 2011

On the Road Again

Last weekend we took a little trip down south to visit family. I was looking forward to the warmer weather but it didn't show up until the day we were leaving. Bummer! I know! Other than the cold weather we had a great time visiting and catching up. I even got to shoot my first pistol. I could do without the loud bang and the ringing in my ears for hours later though. Lillian got some new toys that she LOVES! Thanks Ann-marie and Terri! We always wish we had more time to see more people!

We love Mrs. Pouncey even though she is an Auburn fan!

Here is a little fact about Lillian.... 
She loves eyelashes!! She likes to feel them with her fingers. She hasn't ever pulled anyones eyelashes but I would use extreme caution! So far she has touched mine, Lee's, Mindy's, her grandmother's and even her physical therapist's eyelashes.

I loved the owl wrapping paper!

Rowynn and Lillian playing in the floor
While we were there, Lee and I had the chance to get out and have some fun without the little miss. We went bowling with some cousins and friends! I personally had a great time. It was nice to laugh and have adult humor for a couple of hours. 

My velcro shoes were the best

Look at that form!

If you only knew how fast that ball was barreling down the lane

Speaks for itself

No comments:

Post a Comment