GOOD!

We have been busy busy busy with are soon to be walker! I haven't been able to get it on video yet but she has been walking BY HERSELF! Anywhere from 4 to 10 steps at a time but only when she wants too! Ha!! We are looking forward to this blessed weekend and have lots in store. I just thought I would put a little blog out. Lillian's FIRST birthday is coming up NEXT Saturday! I finally finished dying all the doilies. Now to make cute things out of them!!
Lee actually caught the Easter Bunny's helper in our yard a couple of days ago. He/she was just so sweet and let us hold it and love on it before we found it's family and released it back.
Check back on Saturday to see the Easter Bunny picture we got. Do you think she cried?? You soon shall know!
No comments:
Post a Comment