April 1, 2011

 

Lillian

It is your 11 month celebration! We had so much fun playing dress up and you looked so pretty. You got to wear another one of mommies dresses from when she was little. You also got to wear a dress that your Grandmother Karen wore when she was little too! One was white and pink with bows and the other was a sweet yellow. Of course you looked beautiful in both of them. Mommy had fun taking your picture! 

Soon after our photo shoot, you came down with a runny nose and have had it for 3 days. Don't you worry, Mommy and Daddy have been taking good care of you while you aren't feeling well. There is one thing that you hate though.... the mean, blue snot sucker! I think it scares you because we would never do something to hurt you. Other than that mean thing, you have been playing and smiling. 

You have become a pro at waving and saying "bye bye." You do it all the time, anytime of day! Standing without holding on to anything is your new thing. I find myself counting, one-onethousand, two-onethousand, three-onethousand....... while you stand there. I have made it to 5 so far. You will even clap or play with a toy while standing by yourself. It is so interesting to watch you find your balance. Books are your favorite toys now. You see them on the floor and you crawl towards them saying "boo boo." It is so cute! You even turn the pages for Mommy. I hope you love to read when you get older! 

You, my sweet Lillian, are amazing and I love you more and more every day.

Loves, kisses and hugs

Mommy

1 comment: