My heart is exploding with love and joy, I can hardly stand it. Mommy and Daddy have been saying the "Night Night" prayer with you and tonight you said it with us for the first time! Your Daddy and Mommy used to say this prayer when they were little too. We just started with the first part of the prayer and will soon start to add to it. Mommy just wanted to pick you up and squeeze you soooooo tight. What a perfect ending to a not so great day! These moments make me see the love that God has for me and they shape my life and my heart. I am just so utterly engulfed in love.
Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep.
And if I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.
No comments:
Post a Comment