September 18, 2010

I check out these daily... you can too!

There are some really great bargain websites around and I feel like I should share. Now let me tell you that these sites sell items for babies/children and mothers (maternity clothes, nursing, so on.) There have been some really great deals on some awesome stuff but you have to be quick! These sites put up a new item for sale everyday but Sunday at a certain time and when they run out they are out. I am a window shopper myself so I like to look and browse even though most of the time I do not purchase. It is just nice to know that you don't have to pay full price.

Here are some that I look at:

Baby Half Of
This site is good if you or someone you know want to use cloth diapers. They are always selling them.
This one also has a blog if you like that format better.....   Blog
They post at 8 am MST   Monday - Saturday


Green Baby Bargains
They cater to people who are "green." Not literally green! They are environmentally conscious. For my personal taste, I usually don't find many things here but they have great stuff all the same.
Here is a link to their Blog.
They post at 12pm EST  Monday - Friday


Mama Bargains
There are some unusual things for sale here but I like the unusual anyway. They seem to post the same product more than once, so if you miss it, you can catch it. This site offers more than one deal a day and they are not on a time schedule. You just need to check back as often as you like.

My Favorite!
Baby Steals
By far my favorite site for bargains. Now you have to be on time with this site. They put up some ridiculously awesome products and they go really fast. They have put up Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bags. They are amazing and well highly expensive. But when you get anything on a deal you feel better about the higher price.
They post at 9 AM MST. You can check out their blog as well.
LOVE this one!


Zulily
Is a little different. You will have to sign up, it is Free, and it doesn't take but just a sec. They will email you their daily deals. They have numerous deals and they last longer than a day but when they sell out they are out. They have some awesome clothes for babies, kids and moms. I just got an email with some Halloween costumes and they were so incredibly cute!


Those sites above are the bargain sites that I look at daily. You can purchase their products and send them straight to someone else for a great gift or enjoy them for yourself.


My favorite thing of the week... hmmm maybe I should do a favorite thing of the week...


I recently discovered these and fell head over heals for them. It sure is fun to have a girl! 


Prudence the Owl


Kaya


Girl Monkey Rattle



Celeste baby doll


There are clothes that you can dress Celeste up in like a real baby doll. 
Love it! 
On the Blabla site there are many many more dolls, rattles, blankets, clothes and lots of other things. If there is a baby shower coming up.. these might be what you are looking for. Something different and something lovable. 


Thank you for reading! Lee is recovering well from his oral surgery. He is in some pain but who wouldn't be! ROLL TIDE!






















1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing! i'll definitely be checking those out. and i loooove blabla too! their boutique is in atlanta (isn't that surprising?!) and it's on my list of places to go next time we're there!

    ReplyDelete