September 20, 2010

Where did the day go??

It feels like it was just 6 am when I woke up this morning. For the first time in a while I woke up without an alarm. Our little alarm didn't get up until 7am but mommy sure was wide awake. I got everything ready for Lee to go to work, breakfast and all since he is still recovering from oral surgery. Today, Lillian had a very short attention span which kept mommy on the go go go.
We played in the floor.


We sang songs, well I sang songs. You know what her favorite song is? The ABC song. I have sang a lot of songs but the one that gets the most smiles and calms her down is the ABC song. Whatever works! She is going to learn to talk fast because I sing this song a lot!
When she got tired of the floor which was in 15 mins, we would move to the bouncer. I had to be in her line of sight for her to stay there! She is really starting to push hard with those little legs!


Then when she got tired of the jumper she would eat, sleep for 30 mins and then we started all over again. I would throw a trip to the window in there as well. She loves to look outside as I show her what things are. Before I knew it is was time for daddy to be home. I had great intentions on doing my bible study and some laundry but little miss had other plans. When daddy got home we took a stroll down the street. We visited with our neighbors and took a couple of pictures.




I wasn't able to do anything I had planned to do today but I had a beautiful daughter to play with. Daddy is bathing and playing with Lil Miss so that I can sit here and write this blog. It is so hard to get God time into my day and I admit I have been slacking a lot the past week but I am so thankful that God never goes anywhere and He is an understanding God. It's time for a little coffee and a lot of God. Thanks God, by the way, for the coffee. It can be a life saver at times. 

1 comment: