September 7, 2010

Will I actually do this?

That is the question of the hour. Will I actually keep up with this blog or will I forget about it for weeks?

I am by no means good at grammar and thank goodness for my spellcheck! If you are here reading this blog and find yourself correcting me more than reading what I have to say, then this blog may not be one you should follow. The purpose of this is to:

1. Document the life happenings of myself but my beautiful family.
2. well I feel left out!
3. I have a lot on my mind and need an outlet.
4. Giving an easier way for family that lives far away a chance to feel close.
5. To jump start "journaling"... well writing in general. I am not good at keeping a journal but maybe this will       help.


So, since I am new to the blogging scene I will start real general and work up to deeper topics.

Me and my Sugar Bear
In a nutshell: My name is Miranda. I am married to a wonderful man named Lee and we have a beautiful daughter named Lillian. I wouldn't have these two amazing people in my life if it wasn't for my Savior.
As I write this, Lillian is sleeping so peacefully next to me. What an angel she is.
How I got myself to where I am today will have to be another post. I will say right now that I am so happy and so thankful to be sitting here in our home with a beautiful future set out before all three of us.

You may find my thoughts helpful or you may find them trivial but either way I pray that you are blessed with happiness, joy and love like we are.





Lee and his princess




**Click on Me**
Our Happy Baby!

1 comment:

  1. YOU DID IT!! I'm so excited to read your blog! And by the way... if you want to jazz it up this site has a lot of cool designs. Shabbyblogs.com see you tonight!! Beautiful pictures by the way!

    ReplyDelete