![]() |
| I loved my swing. My body outgrew it before my heart did. |
My stats!
5lbs 11oz
18 1/2 inches
9:18 pm Sunday, October 9th
Some of the things I was told about myself... I totally may get these wrong too!
I unfortunately had colic. Sorry mom and dad! I cried a lot but I am glad you were able to handle it.
They thought that I was a premie but no it just turned out to be that I was a shorty. I have grown to like my size. I have heard many stories of when I said my first sentence. I know that my mom every morning would take me to the window and point out things outside like, " See the tree," "see the sky," "see the squirrel" ect. So one day out of the blue I say, "See the bird." This became my first sentence. So the love of birds runs deep. I now do this with my daughter. :)
![]() |
| I even enjoyed reading about birds |
I don't remember the exact ages of when I sat up or when I started walking but I do know that I never crawled. Maybe it was because of the hardwood floors.
![]() |
| This is the same dress that Lillian wore in her 5 month picture |
Maybe it was because I was a dare devil. (maybe not I am afraid of heights!) Or maybe I am just odd.
I would pull myself to a standing position by using furniture and I would hold on to it and walk from couch to love seat to coffee table to any piece of furniture in my reach.
![]() |
| This was my mom's favorite little dress |
Soon I was off and running and it was all history after that! It is so amazing the things that babies accomplish in their first year of life. I am so blessed to be able to watch Lillian do all these things. She has started propping herself up when she is sitting. I am so proud of her! It is hard for her to do this cause her little arms but she is managing. We attempted rice cereal again and well she wore it. We will try again in a few days. I don't blame her for not liking it though. By the reaction that Lee had when he tasted it was priceless and hilarious. Well it is late and little miss is sound asleep so that means bed time!!
Oh stay tuned for when we go back to 1984!
But before I go I will leave you with some interesting facts about 1983.....
But before I go I will leave you with some interesting facts about 1983.....
Popular Baby Names from babycenter
U.S. Population | ||
|---|---|---|
| Rank | Male | Female |
| 1 | Michael | Jennifer |
| 2 | Christopher | Jessica |
| 3 | Matthew | Amanda |
| 4 | David | Ashley |
| 5 | Joshua | Sarah |
| 6 | James | Melissa |
| 7 | Jason | Nicole |
| 8 | Daniel | Stephanie |
| 9 | John | Heather |
| 10 | Robert | Elizabeth |
Oscar winner: Terms of Endearment
Most popular TV show: Dallas
Nintendo Entertainment system introduced in Japan
Cabbage Patch Kids became the best selling toy. (I so had one of those too!)
Microsoft Word is first released.
Astronaut Sally Ride becomes the first U.S. woman to fly in space
The first mobile phones, are introduced to the public by the Motorola Company.





Good grief she seriously looks exactly like you!! Those pics of you could pass for her easily.
ReplyDelete