So I found out about this a little late. How do you find out about these things? I would probably enter Lillian in more of them, but I am just out of the loop, I guess.
Anyway, she probably wont win the fan voted portion but maybe her picture will be picked! You can submit up to five different photos. I did 2 different photos but then I read that each photo stands alone on votes. You can't combine votes. I think just having one and everyone can vote on just one would be a better choice. Do you think?? The contest ends October 31st, so there isn't much time.
If you would like to vote click HERE
Also you can search for her by her ID number which is 835750 at GapCastingCall.com
You can vote everyday but only once a day. If you choose to vote that much.
Thank you in advance for all that will vote for Little Miss. I just wish I knew about it sooner!
On an update:
We are doing good. Mommy is feeling better but tired this morning! Lillian went to sleep really early which left me getting up at 4:30 this am with her. I am already thinking of all the ways I can keep her awake if we ever go down that road again. Whew! She slept 8 hours though!
Alas we have another busy weekend, but it has started to finally sink in that we will forever have a busy weekend. It is hard sometimes to accept that. No more lazy weekends, no more sleeping the amount I need or want.... but having Lillian fall asleep next to me this morning makes it all worth it. I don't let her sleep with me, so it was a treat. I took full advantage of staring at my little angel and counting all her little fingers and toes. I am so madly in love with her. Oh that just reminded me of that song "Truly, Madly, Deeply" by Savage Garden.
I must share with you!
Ok now that, that trip down memory lane is over for me, I am starved! Oh and I was going to share a secret with you guys that have read this far. I am a little embarrassed but I am sure other mothers do it or have done it... I still wear one of my pair of pregnancy jeans. AHHHH
They are just so comfortable. Kind of like jean pajamas. Then if someone comes to the door, I look like i am half dressed and if I need to go outside I feel better about it. Almost 6 months after and they are still in my drawer BUT just the one pair. So there you have it. You know, since I shared a secret you can too! Oh yeah the comments are public. Ok well never mind.
Have a jolly day!
No comments:
Post a Comment