So this item is not yet needed in the Norsworthy household but I know it will soon become a staple! I ran across this item on one of the websites I stalk daily. If you missed that post, click HERE!
Lillian is eating her rice cereal every day now and is doing such a good job. I don't want to rush things but I can't wait to see her little face when she eats something that actually has a good flavor!
Back to the awesome thing........
Watch this cute video!!
You can find this item at their website Lil' Diner.com! I not only thought this was a great thing but the video had me hooked. Even if this only keeps away half the mess, it is worth it to me!
![]() |
| We have a cute messy monster! |

That is sooo funny!!! I will have to keep that in mind when we have some children :)
ReplyDelete