October 13, 2010

It's Wednesday.....

And that means it is Favorite thing time!

I really do not remember how I ran across these, but I had the urge to climb right into one. So if it draws me in, I know it must do the same for children!

These are made by Dexton Kids!
Dexton Eco Teepee

Well their website is under construction but their contacts page is working. They have different styles of teepees as well. They have a western, flower blossom, hideaway 5 panel, powwow lodge, ect. The best place that I have found them are at Amazon.com. Just looking at it makes me want to get in! 

Update on the Norsworthy's

It is finally raining! I was hoping this would happen soon so that the leaves would turn pretty colors instead of turning brown. Lillian is doing good, just going through teething like a champ. She hasn't cut a tooth but she has the slight fever and gnaws on EVERYTHING! Being the cautious Mom I am, I went ahead and took her to the doctor to make sure her fever and everything was just teething. We have ruled out things we thought it could be, so I am content. She has been real clingy to her paci and me and that is not a normal thing but I do love the clingyness to me. It is so sweet. She is cuddles! 

Enjoy your day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment