October 19, 2010

Roll Tide

If you didn't know, we are Alabama fans! Actually my husband is the big fan but Lillian and I are great supporters! This past weekend we were in Tuscaloosa for the Alabama football game. We drove down friday night and stayed until Sunday. Lee's parents brought the motor home and we ate, enjoyed the weather, ate, enjoyed company and well ate! Lillian loved being outside and making new friends. She is such the social baby. I love that!

Lillian making new friends! 

To the right is the Master Griller! 

We unfortunately didn't get any pics of the four of us that went to the game. I need to be a better photographer of people other than little miss!! I also can't take credit for these pictures. All the credit goes to my dad! 





Lee, his dad, me and my dad all went to the game. It turned into a father/child time. It was my dad's and I's first time to attend an SEC game. It was my first time to go to a BAMA football game. I really did enjoy it even though it didn't start until 8:10 pm and it was cold! If you know me, I am NOT a fan of cold weather or having to sit in cold weather. That is why I liked basketball. It was inside! But BAMA did win and it was their homecoming. We had great seats and even had the entertainment of the drunk Ole Miss fan behind us. We needed a picture of him! 



ESPN
The stadium was HUGE! I knew there was going to be a lot of people there because Lee kept telling me how many seats were in the stadium but until you are in it, you can't grasp it. I didn't get real cold until the second half but when the frost bite started setting in was when we had to wait forever on the bus to shuttle us back to where we parked. The line was like waiting on a ride at Disney Land but the result was a lot better... SLEEP!






All in all it was a good time in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Until next time....
ROLLLL TIDE!

No comments:

Post a Comment