Lillian
weight: 14 lbs
Length: 24 and 1/4 inches
Head circumference: 16 inches
She is still in the 5th to 10th percentile
![]() |
| We are waiting on the doctor |
We sure are going to have a little bit on our hands! She stands with support really well now and she looks so darn cute cause she is so little. It makes me just want to squeeze her cute chubby thighs!
We got the dreaded shots and she also got a flu shot. I was a little apprehensive about giving her the flu shot but I went ahead and did it. Her shots put her right to sleep and she slept most of the day away but woke up in the evening to inform us she had a high temp. I am guessing this was from the shots and we got it under control with tylenol by midnight. So this makes for a very tired mommy today. She didn't sleep well last night and wanted to eat at 3 AM! But poor baby was hungry from sleeping all day and not eating. The doc said I can begin introducing real food to her now. I am so excited to see her reactions!
First on the menu is sweet potatoes. I don't care for them but maybe she will. I will blog about her first experience soon!
I am going to attempt making her baby food myself with the help of my Beaba Babycook! I just hope I can get the hang of it! I was unable to breastfeed so I want to give her the best baby food she can have!

That pic is def. a "before shots" pic! haha
ReplyDeleteMan she is so tiny compared to Ethan! Girls are usually smaller than the boys, though. He's just over 5 months and already 18 pounds (maybe slightly more) and 27 1/2 inches. lol He's a big boy.
Let me know how the baby food goes! I can't wait until we can start trying it as well.