November 1, 2010

Norsworthy's First Halloween

Lee and I have spent a Halloween together but we didn't dress up or even acknowledge it was Halloween, so I officially call this one our first. So as you know Lee went to a pumpkin patch for the first time and he also carved a pumpkin for the first time! We picked out your usual carving kit and stuck to the stencils it provided. I am not an avid pumpkin carver myself so of course I took the easy way out!

But isn't she a cutie!


Lee on the other hand was adventurous and took on a harder one. He was very ambitious for his first pumpkin carving experience. I was sure he would get impatient but he did a good job!

Notice the tongue sticking out! So intense!

His finished product
It was fun to experience something new with Lee. I sure do love that man! 

Now onto the costumes.... I was not feeling very creative this year and went with the typical black cat for myself. Lilly was her cute pumpkin self and Lee was of course a hockey player. (He looked more like a fan but whatever works... it's Halloween.) We took little miss out trick or treating with our neighbors and their kids. We walked the neighborhood and went knocking on doors. We each had a turn with Lilly to trick or treat cause well it made us feel better about getting candy if we had a cute baby in our arms! We laughed and enjoyed the company and it was a great night! 


Add caption
I hope everyone had a fun Halloween! We are off to the doctor tomorrow for Lillian's 6 month checkup! Blog to follow!!

1 comment: