It got a little busy around here and before I knew it, it is the start of another week. I thought life went by fast before a baby but now it is on super speed and I am just trying to keep up. I am wanting to blog everyday this week but if I don't, don't hold it against me! We were out of town last weekend and I am having to regroup. In Lillian news she has now figured out how to roll from her tummy to her back. This has been happening for about a week but she just gets better at it. Soon she will be unstoppable and mommy will too (chasing after her). Oh here is a little fact about Lee..... you know when you drink tea people raise their little pinky, well Lee, when he drinks anything, raises his first finger! I will have to get a picture of it. It makes me smile every time. We just celebrated our One Year Anniversary! There will be a blog post to come on that! Just wanted to drop in and say I haven't forgotten about my little blog and will be updating soon. It is now snuggle time with the family!
love,
M
No comments:
Post a Comment