On November 3rd we introduced sweet potatoes to Lillian. We didn't take any pictures because we had the flip video out. I am hesitant to show you the video because well, I am silly and get embarrassed watching it myself but I thought I would suck it up and share it anyway..........
In the video you see and hear me say that I made the sweet potatoes. In fact, I did make them and continue to make them. I used the wonderful machine called the
BEABA BabyCook. It was really easy once I figured out how much water and then I got the hang of it. The next vegetable I will try are peas. First was something orange and second will be something green. If you are wanting to make your own baby food, I highly recommend this machine!
 |
| Steam! |
 |
| and Puree! |
No comments:
Post a Comment