November 24, 2010

More Adventure

 Today has been a very busy day so I don't have anything funny or witty to say. We did have a great time over the weekend. We went to Pigeon Forge again and stayed at the Wyndham Resort. I have never stayed there and it was really great. While we were in Pigeon Forge, TN we visited with family, went ice skating, strolled around the glades (an artist community), and enjoyed the fall foliage. I was one happy camper seeing all those beautifully colored trees. Lillian even got to meet Santa!

Here are some pictures from our weekend

Playtime in the morning with daddy

If you need a hotel for Pigeon Forge.... Conner Hill Motor Lodge comes highly recommended!

I love the red


While shopping in the Glades, we ran into Santa and had to get a picture. He even signed an ornament for our tree!


I sure hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment