Lillian woke up at 4 am this morning and was ready to go for the day. Me.... not so much. I knew it was going to be a looonnnngggg day ahead. I was just thinking to myself, goodness how am I going to get through today with no sleep? side note: I have been struggling with excessive tiredness lately. I am not sure why this has come over me. Maybe vitamins are in order?? That is why the lack of sleep is a lot worse to me than you might think. 4 am came and went and I was trying to get Lillian to fall back asleep in her crib but was having no luck. So I pick her up and decide to bring her into the living room. As I round the corner this is what I see....
Our little nativity scene sits on top of our entertainment center. It was extremely cloudy outside but yet the sun seemed to shine. What a beautiful reminder that my strength is in Jesus. I love when God gives us those friendly reminders just at the right time.
No comments:
Post a Comment