December 17, 2010

Our Christmas Gift

The ultimate Christmas present ever is of course Jesus Christ but here on earth, Lillian is the best Christmas gift. Right now I have a million and one things to do but what is this trained procrastinator doing????
Taking pictures! We have this gold basket that we acquired last year and we are going to use it for the overflow of Lillian's stocking. Yes we have overflow. Don't judge! As I looked at that basket, I though "Oh I must put Lillian in it" and that is just what I did. She doesn't have a fancy outfit on but this is the way we see her everyday. I just love these little pictures! See procrastination can give good results!!

Our lovely tree

She loves touching the tree any chance we give her!

Telling Mommy a Christmas story

And of course tasting the bow
These are not edited because I didn't want to procrastinate the whole day away! She is my little gem!

note* no little baby hairs were harmed with the bow!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment