December 13, 2010

Our play date!


The shirt says it all! HA!

I have such good intentions when the day starts to get so much done and here I am blogging with nothing accomplished! I am the biggest procrastinator even after college. Oh geeze! But I did manage to snap a couple of photos of my sugar bean. We have been playing in the floor of her room lately. She sees the living room all the time so I thought I would switch it up. The natural lighting is great in there too. 
                                                Here are a few more shots from our playdate! 

Getting some play time in the bumbo!

Looking cute in the bumbo!

TIRED OF THE BUMBO!
 Her face just cracks me up! Look at that cute little outie! I wonder if it will stay like that?? She has finally figured out her D sound. So she has been saying dadadadadada a lot lately. The best part is she sticks her tongue out while doing it. Maybe that's the only way she can make that sound for right now. We are also about to embark on feeding her fruit. Lets hope she will go back to the veggies!

2 comments:

  1. Well, you make her eat a few bites of veggies and then give her the new fruit. :-)

    BTW, these are soooo adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Man, I wish Ethan still fit in his bumbo that well! :)

    ReplyDelete