February 25, 2011

The chasing has begun



Yes, Lillian is crawling. She took her first crawls on Monday and by Tuesday she was a pro. I love to just watch her until she gets to something that she can't have! It is hard to say no to her when she gets to something she can't have because she is so proud of herself for getting there. She gets all excited and claps or slaps the floor. It just makes me smile. Saying No and smiling at the same time kinda gives the wrong impression. I guess I need to work on that one!

The separation anxiety has started as well. Lee and I had planned on going to the hockey game but with the threat of bad weather approaching, we didn't. But we still wanted Lillian to go next door to play with our neighbors. When we went to pick her up, we were informed that she cried for a little while when she realized we were gone. It is bittersweet to me. Bitter, in the fact that I had hoped she would bypass that stage, and sweet that she missed us. Maybe it was first time jitters! Hey, I can hope!

Party news!!
We found a place to have the party that doesn't break the bank!! Woooo!
I am so glad that, that stress is over with! I also found some cute invitations, while shopping with a dear friend last week. I thought about making them, but then realized that, that would not be a good idea for me. I am sort of a perfectionist to things I create and since I am creating decorations and other goodies, I thought I would leave that up to someone else. So I am excited that I found cute invitations that go with the theme of the party. I only have like 2 months. Whoa!

I am expecting her 9 month photos in the mail anytime now. I will post a few when they arrive.
Until then.......

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment