February 17, 2011
Put a little Love in your heart
I think it is safe to say that taking care of this piece of sunshine was the best Valentine's gift I have ever gotten! BUT the roses and the cookie cake from my hunny held a good second! ;)
Now take a minute to look closely at that cookie.... Do you see it?? The extra E in Forever! We laughed about the misspelling and it just reminded me of the movie Sandlot. If you haven't seen this movie, you should! Lee and I celebrated Valentine's Day the Saturday before. I went to the hockey game with Lee and then in turn he took me dancing. We had a lovely evening and thanks to Granna and Pawpaw for watching Lillian!
Lot's have been happening for our little mover and shaker! We went last Sunday and got her 9 month photos taken. I am so excited to see them. We did a little Valentine's Day theme and I just know that Mollie took some great shots. I will post more about them when I get them. Also Lillian has mastered sitting up from being on her tummy. It is so cute to watch her. She doesn't have the longest of arms so she has to walk her hands backwards to sit. One of the sweetest things she has done yet is she gives kisses! I mean real kisses. She even does it without us asking! She makes me swoon every time she leans in, mouth wide open and drool everywhere. I can't get enough of them!
I hope everyone's Valentine's Day was full of love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Before even reading the post I thought of the sandlot because I saw the extra E!! Thats awesome! I am sure the photos of Lillian are sweet!!
ReplyDelete