I am starting to plan Miss Lillian's 1st birthday and maybe I should have started months ago! Well at least on the booking of a place to have the party at part! I know you are thinking, "Why doesn't she have it at her house?" I really want to but if our neighbors come with their children plus all the family members that are planning on coming then we are maxed out on space. You say, " Well you can have it outside." Yes, that is a fabulous idea if it doesn't rain! Since the weather has been CRAZY this year already, I am not betting on it not to rain. Back to the problem.... everywhere we have checked is booked! Everyone else in this county must have a birthday at the same time. So that is my dilemma.
But here are some pictures of inspiration
Both of those pictures are DIY projects. I am wanting to heavily decorate but save a lot of money so the best way is to make the decorations. The theme of her party will be a little girls tea party. I just can't believe she is going to be ONE so soon! I did find an amazing vintage dress that I am going to wear at her party. It was a fabulous find and I am very excited about it.
Here is a sneak peek at the print.
This past week I have gotten to spend some time with my mom. It was nice having her here. It is cool to think about having 3 generations at the same house. We had plenty of girl time. I am looking forward to the weekend because my dad and stepmom are coming to stay. Lee and I also have a date night on Saturday. It will be nice to go dancing with my husband! The snow is melting here and that my friends makes me happy!




No comments:
Post a Comment