It was a surreal experience. I am actually a mom, ME, Miranda, a mom! I am getting teary eyed as I write that statement. I still don't fully believe that I am a mom. Lillian is amazing and God gave her to me and we complement each other so well. He knew what I could handle and formed and molded this beautiful child to teach, grow and inspire Me! Yes, it is sometimes frustrating, tiring and my patience is tested to its fullest but she is the ultimate gift. I am giving it my all and my best and I find myself falling short but I have a wonderful support system. All of our parents and grandparents are so encouraging to both Lee and I.
Lillian was a week and 3 days old on my first mother's day.
This mother's day, she was 13 months and 1 week old.
Lee and Lillian made me the sweetest card this year and I look forward to many more of those handmade gifts! I hope everyone had a lovefilled Mother's Day!

Oh! Lillian has her First tooth!! It has only broke the gum, so I can't get a good picture of it but it is a sharp one let me tell ya! It is on the bottom!
Lillian is so beautiful! Are you going to have more?
ReplyDeleteSheena... We are planning on having more! We hope for a boy next time.
ReplyDelete