Valentine's Day....... a day for overly showing the person in your life that you, well, love them.
The awesome thing for me, is that, my husband shows me that everyday. I'm going to get a little personal right here but I feel this is needed to fully understand our situation.
Ever since our precious daughter was born, my hormone levels have been, WHACK! I mean really messed up, past the point of them working themselves out on their own. I know this because I am/feel different. I have been dealing with this since the birth of Lillian. I have been to many doctors that just kept telling me, "Oh it's just because you had a baby. Everything will work itself out." Well that baby is approaching TWO years old and I am still WHACK! Finally, I have found a doctor that listened to me, checked my hormone levels (by drawing blood) and found that they were really in fact whack. I am NOT crazy there really is something wrong with me! We are now on the road to fixing them but it looks like it might take a while BUT we are on the RIGHT path!
My sweet husband has been as understanding and caring as he can be. It is hard for a man to fully understand what a woman goes through but all I can ask is that he try and he has. He loves me, WHACK hormones and all. He encourages me when I feel like I am not getting this whole motherhood thing. He loves me through all my insecurities and faults. He was meant for me! I know there is not another man that could love me the way he has and be as patient with me as he has. I can't give Lee all the credit though. God knew what he was doing and He sure was faithful to me.
Yeah we have our struggles and arguments (maybe a fight in there too) but we are where we are supposed to be. Love isn't easy but it sure is worth it! So really I have Valentine's Day everyday. What a blessing he is to me. He surprises me all the time, yes with material things, but mostly with his attitude, his spirit, his patience, and his love. I knew from the moment I met him, that he was my forever.
YAY!!! I love you guys! Now we can see more amazing pictures of lilly! :)
ReplyDelete