March 17, 2012

More like St. Sick Day




Yes, you read that right. It is a sick day over here. 

Lillian has an ear infection, a mean cough, runny nose and an occasional high fever. Pink eye also paid a visit but it seems to be clearing up nicely. The cough, on the other hand, is rough. Lee lost his voice during the week and now I have a sore throat and the beginnings of a cough. Oh geeze! I was hoping to be spared, but that's not playing out..... 

We did dress in green today! I found this sweet little dress at a great consignment in Murfreesboro. I was proud of my $7.00 dollar find. Doesn't it look so sweet on Lillian! 




A little info about Mommy, is that I do not like snot. I hate the sound of someone blowing their nose. It makes me gag just thinking about it. I can't touch snot or I will gag or even worse! So, can you see my dilemma with a child with a cold?! I finally gave in to the NoseFrida the snot sucker. I have heard great things about this contraption but it scared me a little. Snot sucker??? Oh no! But Lillian has such a bad runny nose and all the wiping can get painful, so I took the plunge. Let me tell you, it is AWESOME! It is still a little gross but it works like a charm and NO snot comes in contact with your mouth. 


That is what it looks like and you can order it from many popular store's websites (Walmart and Target) Here is the website for the product with a video about it. Click HERE

Hope everyone enjoyed a day full of Green food, clothes, shakes, and some even a green beer. 
I am off to suck green snot!

No comments:

Post a Comment