The amazing butterfly bush!!
This bush was at my cousin Penny's house. She was kind enough to let us take over her bedroom for the weekend! Love you bunches and thank you!
When Saturday came it was Game Day!! Lee and I are Alabama fans. That's right ROLL TIDE! He is a bigger fan than I am though. I just like to wear the cute clothes! Shhhh don't tell him that!
Lillian got to meet family that love her dearly!
| CeCe |
| Brianna didn't want to put her down. To cute! |
It was also the family reunion and my mom's birthday! I got to see people that I haven't seen since I was a little girl, and well didn't remember but I will remember now. We remembered the precious people that call Heaven their home and ate a LOT!
![]() |
| HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! I LOVE YOU! |
Of course we should have taken more pictures but it was a quick trip.
Until next time Georgia..... You will be on my mind.

No comments:
Post a Comment