And....... SURPRISE! My wedding photo book arrived early! If you haven't tried out Shutterfly , you really should. Ever since Lillian was born, I opened an account (which is free), uploaded pictures, got prints (which the first 50 are FREE), and made photo books. You can make more than books but they are what I am interested in. It is easy and they are really fast on getting orders processed and to your door. I thought it was supposed to be here tomorrow but it is here today! I have ordered a smaller book for Lillian's first two months of her life and it was small. For the wedding book, it was bigger with a hard cover instead of soft like the book of Lillian. Shutterfly always has some kind of deal going on and I highly recommend them. There are other sites that do the same thing like Snapfish but I personally like the configuration of Shutterly's website and options they give their customer.
So what are you waiting for.. go start creating! They are also wonderful gifts that will last a lifetime!
Wow! I sure do sound like a commercial!
Sorry for the short post but baby calls and well so does the housework!
Winkflash.com is great as well! We've gotten canvas prints from them that turned out amazing!
ReplyDeleteMan, I really need to make some of these. Our wedding was in July of last year and I don't even have a normal photo album put together! lol
ReplyDeleteI do have like 3 albums full of Ethan pics however! Go figure.