
It is important for Lillian to have stimulating play time. Not just because it helps her develop but also because she is a little behind. We go to a physical therapist weekly and have stretches and certain exercises that I do with Lillian everyday. She has improved and that is all we can ask for. She takes everything with a smile until she gets tired and then it's over. Aren't we all like that. We are happy until we get bored, frustrated, confused, tired, ect. I snapped a couple of shots of Lillian playing today... enjoy!
It was also play time for Daddy as well. After we went to physical therapy today we went to the ball park in Nashville to cheer Daddy on. He even hit a home run for Lilly and I. We just love him to pieces! I like this team he plays on because I have become friends with one of the girlfriends. We get to have chatty girl talk and watch our men. :)
 |
| Cheering for her daddy |
 |
| Ozzy |
 |
| Becca and I |
It is such a wonderful feeling to be able to come support my husband with our beautiful daughter. Thank you God for that feeling. I am in awe of God's gifts He has given me daily. This is where I am supposed to be.
Miranda, while playing around on Leslie's FB, I saw a pic of Lillian and then found my way here! I know you and your hubby are so proud of such a beautiful baby. She looks so much like you when you were a babe! Tell your mom hello for me. I tried to call her a month or so ago, but it was an old number.
ReplyDeleteSheena Shepard