The cutest shoes ever!!
Zuzii
(click above to go to the website)
(click above to go to the website)
![]() |
| MY FAVORITE! |
![]() |
| TOO CUTE! |
![]() |
| Only if Lillian had hair! |
Yes this post is more for mommys and soon to be mommys of little girls but these are just irresistible! I have been eyeing these for a while and thought I would share with you. Oh how they would look so cute on Lillian. eeeeeeeeeppppppppp!!!!!
I think I might cave and get her something for Christmas.
The Christmas tree is up and the first Christmas present is underneath..... For Lillian of course!
I just love the feeling I get when I walk down the hall and turn the corner and see the tree with the lights on. It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. I can't wait to fully decorate for Christmas. Just the tree for now. I think I might break out the Christmas music this weekend. Let's hope Lee doesn't mind!!





No comments:
Post a Comment