It was a lovely Thanksgiving this year! We spent it with my family that lives in north Alabama. It was full of food, laughter and love. It is crazy to think about all the changes that have happened in my life and others in a short year. We have so much to be thankful for and God deserves all the praise. This Thanksgiving is the start to a whole new journey for my little family. I have never been more excited to experience the holidays and it is all because of my handsome husband and beautiful daughter. All the new traditions we will make and the use of the ones from our childhood's. I better get to learning how to make a turkey and pecan pie. Soon I will be doing this... and well I need some practice before Lillian gets old enough to remember that I burnt the turkey. I just had a thought.. I am going to start gathering recipes from my parents, in-laws and grandparents. But I want them to be hand written. Is that to much to ask? I just think they will mean so much more if they didn't come from a printer. So all you parents, grandparents, and even friends, I would love to have all your favorite recipes. I need to get a good base of recipes for when Lillian gets older. So save her from the frozen dinners and help a new mommy out!
Here are a few pictures from our family-filled weekend.
 |
| We love Uncle Lon |
 |
| Cousins meeting for the first time. Presh! |
 |
| Such a handsome boy! |
 |
| Love my Poppy |
 |
| My grandparents and their great |
We also decorated our tree yesterday and I must say it is lovely and fills me with the Christmas spirit. Of course the first gift under the tree is for our little miss!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.
Cute pics! Her Thanksgiving bib is adorable; I wish I had thought to get one of those!
ReplyDelete