November 18, 2010

Yay Pictures!!!

Let me just start by saying..... Mollie you are wicked good with that camera!! 
As I popped the CD of pictures in my computer and started looking at them, I was filled with joy. Mollie was able to capture some of Lillian's priceless faces. I am so excited to have these pictures and to put them on my walls. Be sure to check out Mollie's website here..... MB Cochrane Photography!! 
She has a beautiful studio but also takes lovely pictures outside at different venues. 
She does more than just babies and children!!
Here is a link to her blog as well..... MB Cochrane Blog! This has more of her recent work. 

But you can see her for yourself! 


Look how tiny she is compared to that football! hehe




We had a wonderful experience with MB Cochrane Photography. We look forward to the next photo shoot! Ahhhh I am just in love with all the photos! I don't want to put more than this up because Christmas gifts will be given out of these lovely pictures. Oh I am just so happy! EEEEEPPPPPP!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment