January 4, 2011

Life just flies by

It seems like it is on a runaway train and I am trying to catch it! Sorry for the lack of posts lately! I am planning on getting some posts together soon. I have many updates including: Lillian turning 8 months, Christmas time with her Mimi, Pawpaw and Granna and New years. We recently lost a special family member and everyone is recovering from that. Also Lillian has an ear infection. She ran a very high temp this morning and I took her to the doc. She is in a lot of pain and I pray that her meds will help soon. I had chronic ear infections when I was younger and I know how painful they can be. Please pray for me as I care for my little miss. She is not a cryer but today that is all she has been doing. I just feel so helpless...
I didn't forget about the blog it has just been neglected.
Here is a little picture to get you by for now.........

No comments:

Post a Comment