December 13, 2012








Merry Christmas

from:

The Norsworthy Family


We have been enjoying this Christmas season a lot. Lillian especially loves Santa. This picture is the THIRD picture with Santa that we have. She gets sooooo excited and screams "Look it's SANTA over there! SANTA!" Then she immediately wants to go hug him and dance for him. It is really quite cute!

She so sweetly asks Santa for "pink pwesents" and when he asks her what she wants in the pink presents, she usually says a dollhouse and kitchen. Score for Mommy and Daddy cause there will be an awesome dollhouse waiting for her! She is so enthusiastic over decorated Christmas trees and lights. They are "sooo bewtiful." We sing Jingle Bells all the time and we are having so much fun. 

Next on the agenda is making gingerbread man cookies and decorating them. I am wanting to start this tradition with Lillian and future children. One, cause I really looove gingerbread and two, it's a time to have fun and get messy! 

What are some good traditions to start?? Lee and I have a couple from our childhood but we were wanting to start something new, special for our little family. 
If you would like to share... I would like to read :) 

We hope that you are enjoying every bit of this season. It is not just a time for presents but for sharing love with everyone. Love crosses all boundaries and everyone can feel love.

Happy Holidays!















1 comment:

  1. I know I could tell you on Facebook, but I thought I'd just do it here. Have you heard of Elf on a Shelf?
    Every year on the first day of December Santa sends one of his elves to make sure chidren are behaving. Every night the elf gets him self into a "situation" and the child wakes up and finds him in the morning.
    Go look up some pictures and ideas that go with it.
    I wish I would have had one growing up.
    I think Lillian would love it.
    ~Saige
    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete