August 29, 2013

Being 3

Here comes the good stuff.....

Yeah, it is a little late and has taken me longer to churn this post out but here it is!

And there she is


That is Rainbow Bear and she is the newest addition to her stuffed animal collection. She has a LOT of stuffed animals. We can't seem to stop buying them for her. She is very persuasive! 
Lillian is almost 3 1/2 and is becoming more and more sassy by the minute. Wait... by the second! 
You know, people told warned me about the terrible twos. Yeah yeah yeah.... The twos were WAY easier than the horrible threes. This girl is asserting herself left and right. She has even began back talking. Yes. Really. I might go insane. We are using disciplinary actions to try and gain control on that front. I thought I had at least 5 more years.... maybe I was living in a dream world. 

She is lots of fun though. Always coming up with things to do. "Hey Mama. I have a great idea" she will say. Lillian never stops talking. NEVER. Which I do love. You know she really enjoyed something the more she tells you about it. Usually the same story over and over again but it sure is cute to hear her ramble. She is pretty attached to her "mommy shirt." Let me explain..... So, this sweet little gem likes to rub your shirt when she snuggles you. She prefers really soft cotton and she will rub the fabric between her thumb and first finger while sucking her thumb. (yeah she sucks her thumb. so what) One day she got a hold of one of my shirts that I like to wear that happens to be that soft cotton fabric. She must have taken out of the laundry. I noticed that she had it and tried to take it back and she refused, then cried, then had a total meltdown. I caved.... what did you expect. Now she carries around one of my shirts, like a security blanket, every where we go. Oh boy, what have I done. She does have a collection though. It started with one and I believe now she has 3 of my shirts and actually one dress that is hers. She prefers some over the others but if you try to take one back, oh no, she will notice and immediately ask for it back. Oh well. It could be something worse. I will take it. 

Lillian's energy is out of this world. Nonstop. The only time I can get her still is by turning on a favorite show. Her current favorites are, Daniel Tiger Neighborhood (which I love) and Team Umizoomi (it is about numbers). She does love to browse the kids section on Netfilx and find something new and interesting too. Don't Mom judge me on that either. We all need a little down time. I am not ashamed! 

This one loves her some music too. Turn it up and let her go. The go to songs she requests are, Shine On by Florida Georgia Line, Love Came Down by Kari Jobe, and this group called The Party Animals. The Party Animals was a show at the Williamson County Fair, and this girl fell in LOVE with them. It is sad that they are from California and she probably wont be able to see them live again. You can check them out here http://www.thepartyanimalslive.com. Obsessed is a better word to describe her affection towards The Party Animals. Their theme song is on repeat in my head. 

Favorite color..... still PINK! She is still a picky eater. I think we might be slowly coming out of that though. I believe she is 35.5 inches tall and she weighs 27 lbs. All things that sparkle and glitter get her attention and she could paint ALL day long. The way we get her to wash her hair with out fussing is her new shampoo. She says "let's wash my hair with my new soap so I can have strawberry shortcake hair." The shampoo smells like strawberries. 


This is one of  the "Mommy shirt" but it is actually her own dress but she still calls it that.



Having fun with silly faces!







There is so much more to say about this little lady... maybe I should start blogging more.

No comments:

Post a Comment